Just sharing a few of my favorite resources below:
1. Best Mamas' Blog, by far: www.thelilmamas.com.
2. Breastfeeding support: www.kellymom.com.
3. Find a IBCLC near you.
4. Look up medications to see if they are safe for breastfeeding at LactMed. Just type in the medication and you'll get the most research-based information!
5. Find a birth or postpartum doula to support you and your family at Doula Match.
6. Craving a life change? Contact The Best Life Coach Ever, Celia Behar.
7. Feel off-kilter in your own home? Hire Ruthie Kukoff to help you purge what you don't need and revel in your new space! http://www.ruthiekukoffinteriors.com/home.html
8. Buy safe goods for baby, mama, and home at https://gimmethegoodstuff.org/.
9. Amazing pumping/nursing bras and wear: www.thedairyfairy.com.
10. Indulge in the yummiest lactation cookies at Milk Mama Bake Shop. Yes, she ships!
11. Most fantastic hand expression vessel ever - the BreastBowl, made by a mama's hands.